Monday, September 24, 2007

Heading Out

Hello Everyone!

Following Hannah's lead, I have started this blog to avoid the mass e-mail writing. I'm hoping I'll be better able to keep up with this (and you all won't have to remember my address if you want to send me mail). I leave for India on the 27th, and though I am a little nervous, I still haven't really hit the panic stage yet. I'm sure that will change in the next 48 hours. All those in DC stay tuned!

I was hoping that people would be able to find this blog using a google seach, through that doesn't seem to be working. If anyone knows how to make that happen, I'd be happy to hear.

I would like to note that in addition to my 5th grade book report, Eve's thesis "Drunken Sailors and Fallen Women" is my fifth google hit. I love my friends.


1 comment:

Pochemuchka said...

Yay! This is a fantastic development - you've now got at least one dedicated daily reader holding you accountable for regular posts:)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how you can deliberately increase your Google rank (although countless companies and spammers have tried); however, you can probably steer most people this way just by linking to the blog from Facebook.