Wednesday, December 12, 2007

in which Alison makes a plan

Very, very short post tonight everyone. Quick rundown of Delhi: Day One. I got up, had breakfast, got taken for a 2 hour shopping trip/rickshaw ride, saw the house where Indira Gandhi was assainated, walked to through Embassy Row to the nice shopping area of town, saw an Indian McDonalds (they have Maharaja chicken burgers, instead of Big Macs), thought about going to the movies but didnt, watched a terrible christmas movie at the hotel and cried like a baby, took a shower, had dinner, and did internet. Whew.

Tomorrow I leave on the early train for Amristar, and I'll be there until the afternoon of the 15th. I'll check my e-mail then. My leg is much, much better.

1 comment:

BarbraG said...

Alison, I just wanted to let you know that I have been following your travels and I am really enjoying the blog! Best of luck on your continued adventures and at Georgetown.

Barbra Goering